Council Plan Year 2 Actions
In preparation for the new financial year, Council has drafted the second-year action plan.
The plan lists actions to take the work of Council further towards achieving Banyule's Community Vision 2041. They cover everything from delivering community events, strengthening and delivering services needed by our community, developing and implementing strategies and supporting us to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
Actions in the second-year plan sit under the six priority themes in the Community Vision:
- Our inclusive and Connected Community
- Our Sustainable Environment
- Our Well-Built City
- Our Valued Community Assets and Facilities
- Our Thriving Local Economy
- Our Trusted and Responsive Leadership