What is the Revenue and Rating Plan?
On 27 June 2022, the Revenue and Rating Plan 2022-26 was adopted by Council.
Thank you to everyone who participated in online and in-person consultation to help finalise the details for the 2022-23 financial year.
If you would like to watch the Council meeting, you can stream it here. The discussion on the Revenue and Rating Plan 2022-26 starts at hour/minute 1:01:25 of the recording.
- How we generate income through rates
- Service charges that might be applied on services such as waste or recycling
- Fees and charges for services and programs
- Contributions from developers
- Revenue generated from Council assets
- Grants from other governments
Council is proposing some changes to rates in the draft Revenue and Rating Plan 2022-26, including a rate waiver for ratepayers experiencing financial hardship and the separation from your general rates a public waste rate and a kerbside waste rate.