What is the Revenue and Rating Plan?
- How we generate income through rates
- Service charges that might be applied on services such as waste or recycling
- Fees and charges for services and programs
- Contributions from developers
- Revenue generated from Council assets
- Grants from other governments
Council is proposing some changes to rates in the draft Revenue and Rating Plan 2022-26, including a rate waiver for ratepayers experiencing financial hardship and the separation from your general rates a public waste rate and a kerbside waste rate.